Attack on Titan Season 2 Launches April 2017

ANIPLUS announces that Season 2 of “Attack on Titan” will be simulcasting on www.aniplus-asia.com in April 2017! And while we await trailers for the anime, here’s a peek at the official “key visual” for the highly anticipated sequel to the 2014-anime!


I still remembered the intense waiting for the weekly episodes - which I had dutifully watched every Sunday morning, funnily on a murky playback, as I had not been able to track down a much better site … but I was always focused on the story which unfolded before me - free from comparison - either by reading the manga by Hajime Isayama, nor any other media besides the anime episodes itself!

I had been watching anime on and off through the years, but always in a binge capacity, and never truly following a weekly, and if I am being wholly honest, AoT was the main reason that had pulled me back into the fold, and of my subsequent and current need for anime and leading to the #iNot Otaku! blog!


It wasn’t just the gore, not just the twisted charm of despair and faint hope, and a dystopian fictional future that parallels our real world, but also somehow the notion of “loss” and humanity, that resonated with me … along with happenings in my personal life, “fear of emptiness” was indeed powerful, and alluring, I admit.

Truthfully, my Sundays felt empty when the final episode aired, and with every crumb of AoT slices I managed to find online, or via collecting the related toys and collectibles, failed to regain my interest … and with the 2 “live action” feature films somewhat utterly tainted my acceptance of the notion, I had frankly not held on any further than I originally had…

Maybe the soundtrack (featured below) might help pull me back into the fold … it is after all, one of the vast difference when it comes to visual art comparisons - manga illustrations or moving animation - is the added depth of emotion that comes with the sensory perception, and to me is one of the main failures of the live action films … but that’s just me :)

Cheers,
Andy

*Covered on TOYSREVIL: Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack On Titan*


(Cheers for the headsup, Lu Yi!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK